Sunday, September 16, 2007

Amanda & Dom

He's a Brit. She's a Yank. They're in love. Amanda and Dom both have effortless smiles that show up often. That's what those of us around them get to see. If you look a little closer, you'll spot the special smiles and looks that they share only with each other. I was lucky to witness a little of bit of what they share while snapping some photos. She has a sassy side that I'm sure Dom knows better than anyone, and he has such a gentle way with her that I'm reminded that chivalry does still exist. What a fun day it was. I particularly enjoyed the first dance. Not only was it a Nina Simone song, but the choreography was awesome......there were lifts, people!! Congratulations Amanda & Dom, and thank you for allowing me to participate in your blissful day!


For a look at some of Amanda & Dom's wedding photos, click HERE

No comments: