Wednesday, June 6, 2007

4 weddings & a foosball

Wedding season is in full swing! I'm shooting 3 weddings this month and potentially a fourth. So I'm feeling like a foosball...scrambling through the chaos of an exciting game, trying to not get hit by tiny men with fused, wooden feet. Huh? I used to make sense. Maybe I'll have time for sense in July. Wish me luck! In the meantime, I couldn't wait to post a few pics from the wedding I just shot in Decatur for Dani and Chris. Lovely, lovely.


I'd never been inside the old courthouse before, and was amazed at how gorgeous it is. Of course, all the fabulous decorations didn't hurt!


Super-cute flower girls.......check.

My feet never have, and never will look this good.

I'll post more soon, when I need a brief escape from Photoshopland.

No comments: