Thursday, October 18, 2007

Far Overdue!

Way back at the beginning of this year, my parents took me and my hubby and my sister and her hubby on a fantastic cruise to Guatemala, Mexico, and Belize. Friends of the family, Mike and Mary, joined us as well. I had never been on a cruise before and was amazed with how easy everything was. You could relax, or be entertained, or pig out, or participate in little adventures off the ship. Completely awesome. It's probably the first family vacation we've taken since I was about 10 years old.

I think my favorite part was riding an ATV in Cozumel. Yeeeee haaaawwww!

So, I promised my folks that I would make them an album of our super-cruise photos. It only took me 8 months to finish it! Disclaimer: albums don't typically take this long. I figured the anticipation would make them enjoy it even more. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Mom and Dad, you're the best, and I'm so grateful that we got to spend time traveling and sharing these memories that we'll always remember!



Beautiful flowers in Guatemala

On this trip, I discovered that my Dad really likes the song "I Will Survive". Don't ask, I'm still confused. It was just so great to see him dancing and having such a blast. He and I are cutting a rug below, which reminds me of when we used to dance to "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" when I was little. The pic on the right is the whole fam damily: me, Mom, Dad, my hubby Matt, my sister Trischa, and her hubby Ricardo. Say cheese!



For a slideshow of all the cruise album layouts, click HERE

No comments: