Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Pequignot Family

Hooray! More holiday shots! This is the Pequignot family. I've known Heather for ages. We knew each other in college, worked together at a pharmacy, and then worked together for 10 years at a biomedical company. I was so thrilled about the arrival of Alex, who couldn't wait to launch his cuteness on to the world, so he showed up a little early. He's one healthy, happy little fella these days.

Our shoot took place at the home of Heather's parents. Their house is famous for having the most extensive holiday decorations. Now I understand why. Every room in the house was decorated for Christmas from top to bottom. I've never seen anything like it. It was something to behold.....and they were just starting on the outdoor lighting!

Heather, Bill, and Alex.....thanks for putting me in the holiday spirit with your wonderful family!






1 comment:

heighlo. said...

love those. favorites. great lovely quotes. get me that baby.