Saturday, August 22, 2009

A heads-up AND free stuff

I know that it's still hot enough outside to cook pancakes on a windshield (or something like that), and we're knee-deep in the wonderful joys of summertime. I still have a watermelon on my porch that needs eating. Any takers?

What's my point? Believe it or not, now is the perfect time to book a fall/winter family photo session. October and November dates get booked up so quickly (some are already taken!), and I want to make sure everyone gets photos of their adorable families before the holidays hit. Anyone who wants to use shots from their photo session for holiday cards needs to schedule their shoot no later than November 7th. That way, you'll have time to get all your photo goodies, AND have time to address your cards and send them out. Or you can be like me and deem it a miracle if my cards get out before the new year hits.

So, as an incentive to get those shoots booked, I'm offering a little special. Anyone who books a 2009 child or family portrait session before September 12 of 2009, will receive a free set of 2 photo fridge magnets (these are cool) and a free professional 8 x 10 print. Yay, free stuff! I should point out that the session doesn't have to take place by 09/12/2009, it just has to be booked by then and the actual shoot can be between now and the end of 2009.

I love doing these sessions. My camera and I have had the pleasure of getting to know so many incredible families over the years. One of my favorite experiences started when I took some pics of a sweet baby girl. Then at the next session, she had a new little sister, and she could almost say my name, but it came out as "Daisy" instead of Stacey. It was so cute, I nearly changed my name to Daisy Bode. At the session after that her little sis was walking, and not only could she pronounce my name, but she was giving me advice on life (or at least about the playground). Melts my heart!



No comments: