Sunday, August 2, 2009

fletch + dottie's play date

Fletch had the pleasure of Dottie's company the other day. I'm always a little concerned when he meets a new doggie. Whenever another pup shows the slightest aggression, Fletch turns into one of those fainting mountain goats. Dottie was a well-behaved lady, while Fletch acted like a drunk teenager on spring break. I'm so sorry Dottie. Welcome to our world.











What I see when I wake up in the morning...





What I'm guessing Amber sees when she wakes up in the morning...






More doggie posts soon. Our canine pal Egon had a birthday party, and Fletch will be 7 months old soon. Woof!


3 comments:

susie said...

How cool! What fun! Nice noses!

amber said...

Man, that big ol' slobbery kisses is my favorite thing!

Stephanie said...

So how old is dottie? Just curious if they are both puppies or not. I love the nose shots too. It's totally a dog perspective! I would say that Sophie's nose is the first thing I see but I only feel it. THe first thing I see in the morning is Sebastian the cat headbutting while Sophie is licking my arm. They are toally tagteam on the wake up Mom game.