Saturday, July 14, 2007

kiddos!

I've been so knee-deep in wedding photos this month (and still am) that I haven't had a lot of time for bloggin'. I had to play around with some child/family photos for some studio samples I'm putting together, so I thought I'd post a few of my favs from the last year or so.


The incredible, gorgeous, clever sassafrass known as Leola Rose. Creator of the phrase "hangleberg" (hamburger). She's already cooler than I'll ever be.

The beautiful and oh-so-spunky Mia. She's not nearly as shy as she seems in this photo. Within 5 minutes of meeting her, she showed me her Britney Spears impression, and then I showed her mine. Ah, kindred spirits!

And here's the adorable little thunderbolt Kirsten. I've known her mom for almost 10 years, so I really dig both of her great kiddos. I always look forward to seeing them when we do Christmas photos. The fake snow went over really well.

And finally, we have the uber-precious Nora Lee (aka Little Chicken). She is the daughter of two of the most special people in the world to me. So, I would have loved her no matter what, but she had to go and make it easy by being perfect.
Back to wedding photos for me! I hope everyone has a fun, relaxing, crazy-awesome weekend!

No comments: