Monday, July 30, 2007

Project 365

I've been a bad, bad blogger. I'm not sure which is more neglected....my blog or my split ends. So, it's time to post some stuff (and get a haircut).

Even though I've been crazy busy (blah, blah, blah), I decided to start a 365 Project. There are a bunch of other photographers who are doing this too. It's where you take a photo a day for a year. Sounds easy? For me it's not, but I love that it pushes me to get out my camera and get my creative juices flowing. It's also a good excercise in not beating yourself up for taking a less-than-amazing photo.

I am gonna have to get some friends over soon though to pose, or there will be 300+ photos of my feet.

I'm only on "day 15", but here are a few of my favs so far.









2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! It's fun to keep up with your goings-on from afar.

Anonymous said...

Love the art in you! You need to post more to this blog, i wanna see them all!