Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i beg your pardon

Not that there's anything wrong with having a photo of my lovely mom adorning my blog for weeks, but I feel badly that I haven't been updating regularly with new posts. I'd be honest if my dead-beat blogging behavior was due to laziness, but there are actually a couple pretty good reasons for my disappearing act.

1. Just short of it's 9-month birthday, my computer needed an emergency hard drive transplant. I have a back-up laptop, but it runs at the speed of rubber cement.

2. For the first time in my photography career, I shot 3 weddings in one weekend. Very do-able, but takes a ton of prep, organization, and focus. So other things, like blogging, had to be put on hold.

The wedding trifecta could have been really difficult if each of the couples and their families hadn't been the downright nicest folks. I truly don't know how I get so lucky.

I have LOTS of editing catch-up to do, but will try to keep bloggin'. There will be more extensive posts for each fabulous wedding. In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek...

Miriam + John



Meghan + Nathaniel



Sarah + John


No comments: