Friday, December 12, 2008

louis....the sequel!

One of the joys of being an actor is that you have to properly document changes in your appearance. I took headshots for Louis earlier this year in April. However, one haircut later and his look has changed. Presto! So, back to the camera he goes. We even took some pre-shave and post-shave shots this time to make sure all the bases were covered.

It was MUCH colder out than you would guess by looking at these images. Like any good actor or model, Louis handled it like a champ. A very cold champ.

I should probably point out that this post could also be considered an early Christmas present for my friend Vicki, who developed a little inter-web crush on Louis after I posted his first headshots. Hi Vicki!

Louis, it was great to see you again. Thanks for doing another fantastic job, and I can't wait to hear about all your super acting adventures!













1 comment:

Vicki said...

I so have not been here for awhile, been busy as can be. Can't imagine why with 4 kids and Christmas, but non the less what a way to come in here and see this guy once again. THANK YOU Stacey!!! I do have to say i LOVE the unshaven look but hell I admit I would take him either way ;O)