Thursday, April 23, 2009

alison

I'm lucky to say that Alison has been a friend for years now. She's beautiful to look at and has a lovely soul to match. As if that's not enough, there's also a very calming effect when you're around her. Are you stressed out? Just hang around Alison for a little while. You'll feel better.

I can't believe it's taken this long to have her in front of my camera, so I'm thrilled that she needed some new headshots. I was so excited, knowing how effortless and fun it would be to photograph her. I'm sure she's SO sick of hearing this, but she truly has the MOST piercing, not-of-this-world eyes.

I'll definitely have to come up with some excuses or cool artsy ideas to get Alison in front of my camera again soon.
















Thanks so much Alison....you're the best!

2 comments:

Oh, that's so Trikki! said...

just stunning! stacey you rock!

maryk said...

wowwww. you guys, those are GREAT!!