Thursday, April 9, 2009

dell + ferlando - ceremony #1

I can't think of a better use for a portrait session. Dell and Ferlando are two very caring people who were concerned that Ferlando's mother would not be able to attend their wedding due to health issues. Therefore, they scheduled a mini event so that she could watch her son marry the woman he loves. They had several loved ones in attendance, beautiful flowers, and a cake I won't soon forget.

It was a gorgeous day, and a wonderful gesture for someone they care about so deeply.










I can't get enough of Dell's smile. Not only is it super joyful, but it shows up often.







Ferlando's lovely mom.























Thanks so much to Dell, Ferlando, and their awesome family. Matt and I had a great time shooting your fantastic wedding last weekend, and I'll be posting some of those pics soon!


No comments: