Friday, April 3, 2009

sabrina + rocky engagement

I'll be shooting Sabrina + Rocky's wedding later this month, but recently we met up in Inman Park to take some engagement photos.

Sabrina is also a photographer, and you should totally check out her site HERE. She has some beautiful work for you to look at. I'm always a bit nervous when shooting another photographer, but Sabrina is so wonderfully easy to be around. Oh, and she knows how to WORK IT for the camera!

I finally got to meet her super hubby-to-be Rocky, who is like me in the sense that he'd probably rather swim with hungry piranha than be in front of a camera. He did a great job of being relaxed, in the moment, and attentive to his lovely lady.

I'm really excited about these pics because I feel like they show how animated these two are and how much they care for each other. I also have to give Sabrina MAD props for one of the coolest ideas for their shoot.....orange balloons! They looked fantastic with the color of her gorgeous dress. See, there are also perks to working with another photographer!


Here are some of the pics we took of this fabulous couple















































Thanks so much you two, and I can't wait to shoot your big day!


No comments: