Sunday, April 19, 2009

dell + ferlando - ceremony #2

I think you can tell a lot about people by who they surround themselves with. This is why it was no surprise that everyone attending Dell + Ferlando's wedding had a joyful expression and kind words. They have such a strong family and community of friends, and each person seemed to be enjoying the day to the full extent.

When I first met Dell to talk about photography, she mentioned wanting a fun wedding where everybody is relaxed and has a great time. I loved hearing that, and it was even better watching it actually happen.

Here are a few photos of this stunning couple on their lovely day, taken by me and my awesome second shooter Matt (also awesome husband). There are more images in a slideshow at the end of this post too!























To view a slideshow of more images from this wonderful day, please click HERE


No comments: