Tuesday, June 17, 2008

welcome to parrotdise...minus the parrots

Today will be spent feverishly catching up on photo editing, so I thought I'd quickly post some pics from last week's beach adventure on St George Island.

The water and sand were beautiful, yet I have no photos to prove it. As soon as bathing suits went on, I was not allowed to get within 10 feet of my camera.

I think we all got some MUCH needed time to relax and take a big ol' sigh from life.


StGeorge003

StGeorge004

StGeorge005

StGeorge006

StGeorge007

StGeorge008

And now...Eddy Teach's! It's a small bar on the island that's super laid back, and is always rockin'. They also appeal to my sense of preparedness by having cans of bug spray on all the tables. They had me at Deep Woods Off.

StGeorge009

StGeorge010

StGeorge011

StGeorge012

StGeorge013

StGeorge014

StGeorge015

StGeorge016



This next pic, pretty much says it all. It was taken by Matt, who was indeed surrounded by six party girls all week. He probably needs another vacation.



My favorite pillow and life philosophy


1 comment:

maryk said...

i love looking at these pictures. and i am JUST NOW noticing the money in linnea's cleavage in that last one.