Wednesday, June 18, 2008

brian & krista's anniversary!

I had the true pleasure of shooting Brian and Krista's gorgeous wedding last year in Athens. I was thrilled when Brian contacted me about taking photos for their first anniversary as a surprise gift to Krista. How sweet is that?? We talked about taking some fun, relaxed shots of the two of them, along with their three furry babies...Sebastian, Olliver, and Penny.

We strolled down to the UGA campus as I watched Brian and Krista expertly wrangle a very excited pack of doggies. In between shots, there was a lot of squirrel chasing and then resting in the shade for a bit.

Once we were out of sunlight and energy, we took a few more pics with the pups at their home turf, and then headed to The Grill for a late dinner. I don't remember what I ate, but I remember the gigantic chocolate malt that I chugged like a frat boy with a beer funnel. YUM!

Brian and Krista, it was wonderful to see you again and spend time chatting and playing...and your pooches are awesome! A big congratulations on your 1-year anniversary! Woo hoo!




Sebastian!





I think Penny has a lucrative modeling career ahead of her.







Brian and Krista are so easy to photograph, because they share LOTS of moments like this...







I love Sebastian's shadow on the wall behind Olliver.





There's always time for one more smooch.




To see a slideshow of more images from their anniversary session, click HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. What a great idea to do a one year anniversary shoot!

stacey said...

thanks, melissa! we had a blast, and i think couples should get cool photos every year on their anniversary. my hubby and i make sure we take a goofy pic every year!