Monday, July 13, 2009

6 month fletch and a susie visit!

I'm starting to think that our puppy is actually a gorilla in a puppy outfit. When he kidnaps a starlet and climbs the Empire State Building, I'll be screaming "I told you so".





This week, we were lucky to have a visit from Matt's mom, Susie. Man, it's so cool having her around...even if she hates when I play Nancy Sinatra's "Bang Bang" song in my car.

She and Fletch are good buddies. If she had asked him, he would have gladly left us behind to hit the road with her.



I've become one of those people who thinks my dog's breath is awesome, and apparently Matt has too. If I had to describe it, I'd say it smells like a unicorn burp.



These next pics of Susie and Matt make me real darn happy.





Fletch doesn't typically drool this much. He was slurping up some water. I'm going to go invent dog straws and make my millions.



This next pic shows his 2 newest obsessions...ice and digging. If I have to keep cleaning those paws, I'm putting Tobasco sauce in the ice trays.



I'm diggin' the pink tongue in the background...



He made this face when I asked him what he thought about the economic crisis.




I'll post again when he's 7 months. Unless he eats us before then.


No comments: