Monday, July 27, 2009

amy + brian + 1

The last few months were all about the weddings. These days, it's all about the babies! Lately, I've met and worked with so many awesome moms-to-be (and dads-to-be). Amy + Brian are about to welcome their first little one into the world. Now, when I say "about to", I mean he might be arriving as I'm posting this. Yay!


I had to get a few shots of the adorable nursery. Apparently, Brian has a bit of an obsession with aquariums, which is reflected in this way cool, fish-filled room.









I had to take them outside when I saw these lines on their garage. I'm pretty sure they thought I was nuts. Hopefully, when they see these they'll understand why I got so excited. Or maybe they'll still think I'm nuts. Thanks for humoring me you two!





I think this next one is so romantic.



One of the great things about photographing Amy + Brian is that they constantly looked at each other in such a sweet way, while cracking each other up at the same time. They are gonna be some fun parents!



We had to get some pics with Brian's signature hat. I really hope they get a matching one for their little fella!



We took a few classic shots....



....and a few non-traditional ones. I LOVE how calm and happy Amy looks here.



When Brian had to head back to work, Amy and I went outside for a few more pics before it started raining. My obsession with their garage might equal Brian's for aquariums!



Here's one last shot of gorgeous Amy




Best of luck you two, and I can't wait to meet your little guy!


No comments: