Saturday, October 11, 2008

pbooth playtime

Here are some shots from the photo booth we set up at Andisheh and Christi's wedding. Everybody really got into the spirit of it.

I have a small confession to make. My photo booth is not technically a "booth". However, when you say "photo booth" people understand that it's supposed to be fun and crazy, rather than something like a prom portrait (although doing mock prom portraits would be pretty hilarious too). So I've been trying to think of something else to call it that isn't a blatant lie, but I'm struggling to come up with something that sounds more appealing than "photo station" or "backdrop-on-poles-where-you-stand-in-front-and-act-goofy-thing". Any suggestions on what to call it would be most appreciated. Also, any thoughts on backdrop preference? I've been using white, but I could also do black, patterns, something silly, etc. Opinions please!





Here's our groom, Andisheh, who had the best photo booth idea of the night.



Matt and I made a cameo with our friend Adri Danley, who was there as a guest. Photo of the 3 of us by Christian Danley. Note: do not adjust your monitors....my skin really is that pale.



Yay everybody!!!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

I think it looks like the term "personality station" or some variation thereupon would be fitting! They're definitely FULL of personality!! Great images. :)