Sunday, January 4, 2009

mira!

This adorable lady is Mira Hirsch. As connected as I feel to the Atlanta theater community, I can't believe that we had never met prior to chatting recently about headshots. Mira founded the Jewish Theater of the South and was its artistic director for more than a decade, which is such an incredible accomplishment. My hubby and most of my friends were in several productions for the company over the years, yet somehow my path had never crossed with Mira's. I'm so glad that we finally met because she's a wonderful person and a joy to photograph. She has one of the most natural smiles ever (insert blantant jealously here). She is also the new champion of "how long has it been since your last headshot?". The last time to beat was 15 years. It's been 18 years for the lovely Mira. She has a good excuse though. She didn't really have a need for a new shot, but now she's getting back into the acting side of things. I can't wait to see where her path leads.













No comments: