Monday, January 7, 2008

claire plays with dirt

So, I had this wacky idea of creating an old Hollywood glamour-type shot and adding a twisted element to it.....dirty hands. Claire has just the look I needed to pull it off. She's such a classic beauty. Man, I had forgotten how fun it is to play with dirt. Claire did a splendid job being pretty and grubby all at the same time.

One problem is that I can't decide which is my favorite. I narrowed it down from 20 to 7. Help me out and let me know which is your fav.















Thanks so much Claire!!!

4 comments:

Susie (-Stanton) +Scully said...

I love that second from the bottom - she looks so Clara Bow! really.

maryk said...

it's hard, but i think 3, 5, and 7.

hk|imaging said...

really cool pictures, I love the post production in the first one. Her eyes are really popping!

great work as usual!

Vicki said...

I cant pick one that is my favorite cause they are ALL my favorites!!!!