Thursday, January 17, 2008

less is more...more or less

I've been playing around with different designs for new wedding comp cards. Below is my latest attempt. My typical MO when creating biz cards is to pile on WAY too many images and a ton of info. But clients might WANT to know my shoe size and this recipe for veggie quesadillas! So this is my painful journey into "simple is best". I was so thrown off by this notion, that Matt pointed out that I incorrectly spelled my name in the first version. By the way, my blog, website, and phone number will be on the back...in a tasteful, lo-fi manner, I promise.

Sigh. Maybe after I print these, I'll glue on some sequins and feathers. Ahhhhhh.


5 comments:

ablebody said...

it loks graet stacy!

heighlo. said...

mmm...i already know your shoe size but i would like the veggie ques recipe. and i want mine with feathers and ribbons!

PS - i like the look of the card.

Unknown said...

Shoe size 6 1/2? Just a guess...

stacey said...

wow, impressive tommy! but, after i eat too may veggie quesadillas, i'm about a 7.

Unknown said...

I've got an uncanny talent for guessing shoe sizes, and that's without even ever seeing your feet!

This talent is wasted as a writer/actor. Should've opened a Shoe Barn.