Thursday, August 14, 2008

the ramey family!

When Carribeth (or Scarybeth, as I like to call her) joined our team at the biomedical company years ago, she was like a breath of fresh air...I mean a daggum ray-of-light-typhoon! We had the kind of stupid fun that could only be had in the late 90s. Help! Wearing platform shoes and short skirts, while listening to Destiny's Child and NSYNC. Kids, do NOT attempt this level of cool at home.

Our lives have changed a TAD since then. She's been doing great as a brilliant engineer, as is her equally smarty-pants hubby, Brian. They've been together since they were teenagers, and now they have a marvelous son Nate and another little boy on the way. Woo hoo!

As if their family wasn't already filled with enough cuteness to put a Care Bear to shame, they just got a new miniature schnauzer puppy. Seriously guys...this amount of adorable is painful.

The following images should appropriately illustrate my point...





Baxter! I could have (and should have) stolen him in my purse. Actually, he would have easily fit in my pocket.















Carribeth and I only get to see each other once in a blue moon these days, so I was elated to have a chance to spend this time with her and the fellas.

In October, I'll be shooting the wedding of Carribeth's little sister, Cassi, at Fernbank. Man, I can't wait!


To see a slideshow of more images of the fantastic Rameys, click HERE


No comments: