Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 happy ladies + 4 thumbs

Last night, I was selling my wares at The Wedding Party held by Atlanta Magazine. The show took place at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, one of my favorite places.

I was there to promote my photo services, and the makeup and massage talents of my friend Sloane. It was so fun hanging out with her, and I now have proof that we are kindred spirits. Take a look at the photos below. I don't think either of us realized that we were doing the exact same goofy pose! Sometimes life is so good, you just have to sport the double thumbs-up!

We met a lot of great folks planning weddings, and some cool people who also work in the biz. I hope I didn't scare any of them away with my enthusiasm or wild hand movements.


Double thumbs and muppet face Sloane-style...



Double thumbs and muppet face me-style...


No comments: