Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sarah + john's photo booth

Man, do I love a photo booth. I've been doing these for over a year now at weddings, and they are a total hoot. With Sarah + John's wonderfully animated and willing guests, it's no surprise that these are some of my all-time favorite pbooth shots. These were taken by my completely rad second shooter, Caroline.



Aww...I luvs me some Alison and Deb



You just gotta appreciate the champagne flute and sippy cup combo







No, that is not a stunt leg. Hope is a dancer and is just that flexible. I'm sure that leg coulda gone much higher, but she's a classy lady.











C'mon...you could have gotten a few more folks in there!









Um, the honeymoon's not supposed to start until AFTER the wedding, you guys



This is Sarah and her cool sis. Ladies! Stop it! You're both pretty!





Here's the one pic I contributed to the photo booth since this is Sarah and my partner in crime, Caroline. I suppose I should point out that these two have known each other for a while, so you're less likely to get strangled by Caroline if we do a photo booth at your wedding.



I think I saved the best shot for last...




I hope people keep wanting these set-ups because I sure get a kick out of them!

1 comment:

Aintshecrafty said...

Stacey - these are FABULOUS! So great to meet you at the wedding...I would love to buy a copy of the photo of Jody and I (5th one down - I'm in the orange flowered dress) - if you'll shoot me an email at aintshecrafty@gmail.com that would be great! Beth