Thursday, April 3, 2008

obsession #135

While I'm rolling with things I like that I have too many of, I thought I'd post this pic of vintage gloves. I've been tearing through closets and drawers to gather oodles of goodies for a garage sale. My friend Tiffany and I wanted to get organized, and she had the brilliant idea to have a yard sale and use the money we make for a road trip. I've already gathered several bags full of "what was I thinking" so that we can have a fun trip that will hopefully involve uttering that phrase at some point. I'm still missing pieces of our jaunt to New Orleans. "Laissez Les Bon Temps Vomitez!".

I digress. Here are some gloves that I will NOT be getting rid of even though I use them more often in photo shoots than on my own hands. The hard part is finding people to photograph that have the same elfin-sized hands I do. Seriously, they're like on-the-verge-of-being-a-circus-sideshow small. It ruined my NBA ambitions. Once, my piano teacher looked at my hands and said "well, I hope you don't want to be a concert pianist with those little hands....because you won't be". Then she told my parents the same thing. If I saw her today, I would flick her the most tiny bird she ever saw.

No comments: