Wednesday, April 30, 2008

action packed

I just got some new Photoshop actions that make creating storyboards a piece of cake. I'm not talking week-old store-bought cake. It's more like mile high moist peanut butter cake made with love by your grandma.

I like to create a fun layout for family portraits, weddings, etc to throw in with all the other images. It's kinda the icing on the cake. For those not drawn to the embarrassingly obvious, I would really like some cake right now! One. Track. Mind.

Anyways...I played around and made these storyboards below using my new, groovy MCP Actions. I totally dig them, and they're super easy to use. When a cool product cuts down on my editing, it means more time that I can spend working through my Netflix list or catching up on DVR-ed episodes of "What Not to Wear" (cinch at the waist...cinch at the waist!!!).





I can't wait to play with these some more! Yay, new toys!

No comments: