Monday, September 22, 2008

i cleaned up at the emmys

Few days go by without someone asking me the following question...."Does anyone ever tell you that you look like Tina Fey?". If by "anyone", you mean family, friends, clients, bank tellers, waitresses, postal workers, random strangers, and homeless dudes....then, YES. I'm just dreading the first unfortunate person who decides to compare me to Sarah Palin. Opinions of that variety will NOT be met with hugs.

I adore Tina Fey, and dig her even more after hearing a few lines from one of her several Emmy acceptance speeches last night. She said....

"I want to thank my parents for somehow raising me to have confidence that is disproportionate with my looks and abilities. Well done. That is what all parents should do."

Right on, sister. And for my sake, please keep up the good work of making nerdy women with glasses hot in the eyes of a boob job-buyin', botox-lovin', beauty-obsessed society.



Note: I did not take the photos of Tina Fey that I got off the web (duh), and I would have given credit to the talented folks who did if they had been listed with the images.






SynchLunch008


Look, she even makes the same muppet face that I do! However, you probably won't find me sporting orange rubber boots. But that IS how I ride a bicycle.
This next photo was taken by the lovely Stacy Melich.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, Tina Fey is hot! Smart, funny, sexy gal! So, if Tina's hot, and you look like Tina, well...Stacey, you're hot.

But not in yellow rubber boots. No one is hot in yellow rubber boots.

Tell Matt I promise to keep my distance. Especially since I think I kissed him on Facebook last night.

stacey said...

thanks tommy (blushing)!

great, now am i gonna have to keep you away from matt's feet? it's goin' on my to-do list.

Unknown said...

No. I think Matt's feet are safe. Tina Fey betta watch out though!