Monday, September 15, 2008

nathaniel!

Not only is Nathaniel a super-nice guy with a contagious smile, but he is also a real trooper. During his headshot session, the heat was ridiculous! He went ahead and added some clothing layers which photograph really well, but I'm not sure how we avoided a hyperthermia-related trip to the hospital. He somehow managed to not melt AND look relaxed in his photos. Most impressive.

Nathaniel will be using his new shots to pursue work in film and television. I kept telling him that he should get a part on Gossip Girl. You see, I don't watch Gossip Girl, but if he was on it I would, and then I'd know what all the fuss is about.

Nathaniel is also engaged to a wonderful gal named Meghan, who's headshots I took a while back. I know how adorable they are separately, so I can't imagine the level of cute achieved when they're in the same room together!





Naturally, we had to showcase Nathaniel's piercing blue eyes!









Thanks so much Nathaniel for hanging in there and doing such a great job!


No comments: