Monday, March 3, 2008

rachel!

I was talking to Matt about how fortunate I've been lately to work with the daggum nicest people. I'm trying to figure out how to continue this ride on the awesome train. If there's some chant I can recite, or some lucky stew I can eat, or some devil that wants to purchase my soul...(let's hope there's a stew). I'm just blown away at the cool folks I've met and photographed recently. The kind of people you feel an instant connection with. Rachel is definitely one of the passengers on the awesome train. In fact, I'm not the only one who recognizes this. I think she now has a fan club made up of the folks we encountered on her shoot. Seriously. One guy swore she'd be famous soon. I certainly wouldn't poo-poo the talent radar of a total stranger, so I'd have to agree. Rachel, remember us little people when you're a big star!













No comments: