Monday, July 14, 2008

note your quote!

Below is my favorite quote. It satisfies both the scientist and the romantic in me (it's hard to find quotes that can do that).

I made labels with the quote on it, and I stick them everywhere. I put them on packaging for my clients...things like info folders and envelopes. I promise that I don't slap them on wedding albums. I like that this quote is universal, and seems appropriate for anyone who I might cross paths with.

I know my favorite quote will never be as good as the likes of....

"It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago" - Dan Quayle

...but I like it just the same.

So, do YOU have a favorite quote, saying, philosophy??? I'd love to hear it.



3 comments:

widdiwoo said...

Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

-Mary Oliver

stacey said...

oooh, widdi! that's a good one!

mmyers said...

If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.

-Ray Bradbury