Wednesday, July 30, 2008

sheila & todd!

When I first met Sheila and Todd, I knew they were planning a wedding with unique details that would truly reflect who they are. The big day took place at a quaint church with beautiful windows and rustic charm. All the special elements they added were evident to all who attended. There were decorations and adornments everywhere, and glimpses of medieval flair.

Sheila and Todd's friends and family all pitched in their skills to add to the celebration. It was clear how much everyone cares for this happy couple, and how much they wanted this event to be a memorable one.

Their day included many moments of joy, romance, laughter, and love. I feel really privileged to have been chosen to capture this important milestone.

So, I'll quit my babbling and move on to some of the photos....


They decided to see each other before the ceremony (you know how much I LOVE that!). There's just nothing like capturing that first glance moment. And don't they look smashing?




Sheila is a gifted pianist and teacher, and she treated Todd to a little serenade. I was lucky enough to hear it too!





At one point, the rain started pouring down. The wedding was indoors, so it just made for a neat atmosphere and an extra dose of good luck!





At the reception, they treated their guests to a duet. They sang a tune from "A Mighty Wind", and it was awesome. How cool is that?



The cake was created by one of their guests, and I have to point out that those delicate butterflies are hand-made from sugar. Now that takes some technique!



I had the pleasure of having my hubby's company as my second shooter. Sheila and Todd opted to have a photo "booth" set-up at the reception, and the bridesmaids knew exactly how to work the sassiness!








Thank you Sheila and Todd! All my best to you in your exciting future together!


To see a slideshow of more images from their lovely wedding, click HERE


No comments: